Senior Software Engineer
Modis is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join a small yet growing Software company, located in the heart of the UK's Engineering scene in Cambridge.
The company specialises in solving/fixing code issues performing root analysis with their playback troubleshooting software.
- Circa 5 yrs experience in developing software within a commercial environment
- B.Sc. 2.1 or 1st or equivalent in Computer Science or other relevant
- Part of a development team where you're given the flexibility and trust to make your independent decisions
- Highly proficient skills in C on Linux
- Linux or other OS structure with some understanding of internals
- Good understanding of concurrency
- General understanding of compilers
- Assembly-level understanding
- API design
- Debugger or compiler internals
- x86, ARM
If you are interested in the aforementioned vacancy, then do submit an application.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy