Platform Relationship Manager - Asset Management - London
This candidate will be responsible for the on-boarding, upfront and ongoing commercial negotiations and day-to-day management of the Fund Partners, ETFs and Investment Trust providers, including the ongoing governance of all of our platform assets.
- To work with the propositional areas of all the channels to help prioritise all new assets for launch and ensure launch timescales are adhered to especially when supporting major strategic initiatives
- To help in the negotiation of new commercial and legal agreement for new Partners joining the platform liaising with the relevant internal areas as required.
- To take oversight in the launch of new funds on the platform ensuring new assets are correctly launched on the relevant platform
- To support the Governance & Services activities to ensure that the platform partner team fully discharges its obligations
- A good understanding of the platform market and ideally the adviser, employer and/or direct market places.
- Ideally someone who has worked for an asset management
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship management skills
- Experience of legal and commercial negotiation is preferable
- Highly analytical with a good eye for detail and quality
- Well organised, able to prioritise a number of tasks and to specific deadlines