Senior/Section Engineer X4
Location - Milton Keynes
Contract length - 6 - 12 months
Day rate - £300-315 per day
My client is currently looking for up to 4 Senior/Section Engineers with a Highways/Earthworks/Groundworks background to work in conjunction with HS2.
Description of activities to be undertaken:
- Planning during pre-construction phase
- Ensure timely delivery and sign off for CDM Control Points in advance of works
- Review and approve SSOWs, Plans etc
- Co-ordinate subcontractors TM requirements, permit to dig and other Fusion services
- Supervise construction activities
- Subcontractor management - all aspects
- Weekly meetings, reporting and assist project controls function
- Embed, manage, co-ordinate and discharge U&A commitments for each of the mitigation sites
- Support the subcontractor to determine and deliver their U&A commitments
- Report on U&A compliance and discharge to the Integration Manager/ U&A Manager
- Collate U&A evidence for each site
- Audit Subcontractor U&A compliance
- Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience working on similar projects e.g. heavy civil engineering projects
If this opportunity is of interest then please apply with your most up to date copy of your CV or call Anthony on 01895 671828.
We look forward to hearing from you.