UX Designer Finance C. London
I'm currently working with a leading Bank based in the heart of London who are looking for a talented UX designer to help define and drive the future of their digital design.
You'll be a part in identifying product strategy and envisioning the ecosystems and you will inspire teams to push the boundaries of what's possible. This is a role for somebody confident enough to provide a clear vision of the future of UX for the services.
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Elevate and strengthen UX Design as a practice.
- Translate requirements into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate product visions by conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
Whilst there are no requirements set in stone, experience is key and therefore you should have a solid background in UX design which will be demonstrated through a portfolio of case studies and examples. As this is a role within a regulated industry, some experience of this is preferential but not required.