Freelance Site Engineer
Title: Site Engineer.
Rate: £31 per hour (9.5 hours per day)
Start: 29th May
Duration: 30 weeks
An award winning reinforced concrete frame contractor who are known for their non-adversarial approach. They have a trusted ability to manage both people and projects to ensure success, which is why they are been awarded some of the most notable projects across the South West.
- Scheme is 3 Jump Form Cores up to heights of 11 Floors with couplers, kwika strips and embedment plates to each floor both internally and externally.
- Each Core is Fair Faced Concrete with bolt and ply lines to a specific pattern.
- Once built you will drop back and construct internal lobby slabs
- Experience of working with concrete framework.
- HNC/HND in civil engineering or similar
- SMSTS is an advantage.
- Own kit preferred but can be supplied
- RC Jump Form Experience would be highly desirable
For further information on this role, please contact Rhian Newman of Thorn Baker on
Key skills: Civil Engineering, concrete, SMSTS, Form Cores, ground work RC Frame