Data Analysis Manager
Data Analysis Manager
Full time - 35 hours per week
Location: Gillingham, Dorset
Salary - £32,000 - £57,000 (depending on experience)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analysis Manager to join an award-winning ethical retailer. Reporting to the Head of Finance, in this role you will lead the reporting capabilities, business analysis and data strategy. You will need to have a commercial aptitude and proactive approach to identify opportunities to drive efficiencies to improve accuracy, delivery and quality of reports, then implement a plan to drive improvement. As a good communicator, you will be comfortable building relationships with people at all levels across the business and able to deliver presentations with confidence and clarity.
What you will do:
- Be accountable for all reports and analysis produced by the team
- Always be looking for way to drive efficiency and best use of the team's skills
- Build & maintain complex Excel models (using VBA)
- Deliver key business analysis and presentations
- Create and maintain a team vision that aligns with and helps deliver the company strategy
- Lead and coach the data analysis team
- Develop good relationships with all served channels and departments
- Build the team's profile to ensure it is seen as the 'go to' place for accurate timely data
- Build and maintain the relationship with the Head of IT, to ensure development plans are aligned and achievable from a systems perspective
You will have extensive experience in an analytical role, including managing and leading teams.
- A passion for driving change and delivering efficiencies
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), MS-SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), MS-SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and MS-SQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Any experience of Data Warehouse methodology, SSIS package building, OLAP cubes and Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps etc) would be desirable
- Extensive experience using Business Objects including universe design
- Highly proficient user of all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- High commercial aptitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good numerical and analytical capabilities, including manipulating data to create meaningful insight and have excellent attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated and proactive in your approach
The position is full time. In return you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension scheme, product discount scheme, a paid community day, subsidised onsite restaurant, free parking, great working environment.
Recruitiful provides an HR recruitment support service to this hiring client. On receipt of your application, we will email you full details of this opportunity: Hiring organisation name, job desciption and any supporting documentation. We will then wait for your email authorisation before then forwarding your application/CV. The hiring organisation may choose to contact you directly should they wish to invite you to interview or may channel via ourselves.