Commercial Gas Engineer
My client is a long-established heating, plumbing, gas and oil boiler installation maintenance business. The business previously focused on the domestic heating market where it has a good reputation with customers in Suffolk. They have more recently started to move into the commercial sector so are now looking to add a Commercial Gas Engineer to work on domestic and commercial contracts.
As a mobile Commercial Gas Engineer you will be required to carry out servicing and maintenance on domestic and commercial properties around Suffolk and some parts of Essex.
Working on a mobile basis the Commercial Gas Engineer will be expected to:
· Carry out on reactive maintenance and PPMs
· Troubleshooting and problem solving
· Testing and fault finding
· Work on both commercial and domestic properties
The successful Commercial Gas Engineer will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Previous experience as a Commercial Gas Engineer / Domestic Gas Engineer
· Relevant Commercial and Domestic Gas qualifications
· Ability to work unsupervised and independently
· Full Driving Licence is essential
Salary and Benefits for the Commercial Gas Engineer will depend on experience, but will include:
Overtime and Call out
If you are interested in this role, or a keen on a role in the Maintenance Industry, please contact Liam Mills on or email