Trainee Cost Accountant - Bournemouth
A Trainee Cost Accountant is required to join a growing business based in the Bournemouth locality. The business prides itself on innovation, problem solving and working effectively as a team to constantly improve processes and functions to ensure an agile and dynamic approach. Offering a highly competitive salary in exchange for a 37.5 hour week, on-site parking along with additional employment benefits.
As Trainee Cost Accountant you will be responsible for supporting the company Cost Accountant in producing relevant and robust cost insight to aid in decision making processes.
Responsibilities to include:
* Providing strategic insight regarding production and cost management
* Analysis of labour and material costs against budget and forecast
* Assisting in the productions of annual business plans and monthly forecasts
* Working with the wider business to maintain accurate and up to date records
* Drive efficiency and improvements
* Maintenance of Group inventory records
* Variance analysis and associated commentary
The successful candidate will be a Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with sounds knowledge of management accounting processes. Previous experience of cost accounting will be advantageous, particularly in a manufacturing context. You will have excellent IT skills including an advanced level of Excel and experience of working with ERP systems. This role would be well suited to an analytic and well organised accountant who is an accomplished communicator and able to build strong working relationships throughout the business.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86493635