Marketing and Communications Manager
This Organisation are looking for a Marketing and Communications manager to maintain the current strategy and continue to deliver their vision through various channels.
Our client are a people-driven organisation whose values are centred around the community in which it immerses itself. This Blackpool based organisation has been described as 'The most inspiring place' and 'full of positive energy & amazing people', they are focused on ensuring the values that create such a perception are adopted by all who are involved.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Manager include:
- Develop and implement an integrated communications plan
- Manage all online business drivers, PPC, Paid Social and Display.
- Maintain relationships with trade and media
- Monitor media coverage, industry trends and compile monthly/quarterly media coverage reports
- Take full ownership of offline channels
- Lead the execution of internal communication
- Contribute to raising the profile the organisation
The ideal Marketing and Communications Manager:
- Essential: A proven track record in communications
- Experience of event management and communications surrounding this
- Ability to translate complex technical messages to a variety of audiences, to write in a clear and accessible manner
- Team-player who is able to lead by example
- Results orientated and able to lead activities across the business
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Up to £30K or equivalent day rate
- A highly varied role that will keep you on your feet and engaged
- The opportunity to manage a team with autonomy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86493366