Assistant Management Accountant
The purpose of the Assistant Management Accountant post is To provide assistance to the Management Accountant & wider finance team, ensuring reliability and quality of management accounts reports. You will also be businesses partnering too.
The client is based in Newport, and is easily accessible. The client provides services across South Wales and are a customer facing organisation.
As a Assistant Management Accountant you would be involved in:
- Preparation of monthly Subsidiary financial reports
- Preparation of management accounts packs for various teams
- Balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset and property registers
- VAT return preparation
- Assist in the preparation of yearly financial statements and budget setting
- Provide assistance with statutory compliance for the Association and its subsidiaries
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Highly analytical
- Be able to Prepare and process relevant information
- Work on own initiative in order to prioritise work to meet finance deadlines.
- Continually work to find innovative solutions
The successful candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant role:
- Be Based in Newport
- Receive £22,000 -£30,000 Per annum
- Generous Holiday and Pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86493242