Accounts Receivable Team Leader
Our Central Support Office based in Gosforth is the bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 67 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objective's. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Can you lead from the front? Do you enjoy a challenging environment? If so Parkdean Resorts are seeking a talented Accounts Receivable Team Leader with strong analytical skills to join our finance team based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Duties will include the daily management of the Accounts Receivable team to ensure consistent and timely delivery of day to day duties whilst providing 1st class customer service.
- Ensuring that the Accounts Receivable team members deliver 1st class service to customers both internally and externally.
- Overseeing accurate transactional processing within the Accounts Receivable team including sales processing, invoicing, and banking.
- Ensuring the department operates to a robust set of controls which have been designed to reduce business risk.
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are documented, published and trained including obtaining accounting and legal sign off where required.
- Ensuring that the department operates to a schedule of events which are agreed 90 days prior to each action.
- Ensure that the Accounts Receivable team operates within agreed Service Level Agreements and providing feedback on the team performance to the wider business.
- Provide high level reporting to support the business.
- Ensuring the Accounts Receivable team work as a cohesive unit and everyone is proactively involved in driving continuous improvement in process and service delivery.
- Building a highly effective working relationship between the Accounts Receivable team and the Owner Support team to maintain the highest level of 1st class service to our owners.
- Implement effective training that develops, motivates and inspires each team member to ensure that they deliver 1st class customer service.
- Work closely with the IT and systems teams to remove the requirement for manual processes.
- On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties unrelated to your role after appropriate training has been given
- Qualification Level – AAT Level 4 or equivalent
- Possess a highly numerate and analytical approach to your workload.
- Experience building bespoke effective reporting to provide insight.
- Experience of implementing and working to strict financial controls.
- Commitment to 1st class customer service.
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to work in pressurised situation and delivery a quality product to agreed timescales.
- Extensive people management and strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate diverse teams.
- Encouraging others to work to the best of their abilities whilst maintaining accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written and presentation experience.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 12 MONTH FIX TERM CONTRACT
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86489048