- Produce Marketing material
- Support third party suppliers and help as required
- Aid in the project planning process and taking lead in the implementation phase
- Take the lead for projects and tasks
- Provide new product set up whilst supporting product forecasts as and when needed
- Be proactive and committed to improving the Marketing and Sales areas
- Marketing degree is preferred or similarPrevious experience in a marketing or design roleExcellent organisational skills, particularly in managing time and tasks to deliver projects to deadlineA keen eye for detail and the ability to produce high quality work with limited supervision.An analytical approach to marketing problemsExcellent standard of written EnglishConfident user of design packages, such as PhotoshopA welcoming and helpful approach when dealing with people in person and on the telephoneAn understanding of data protection rules and good practice
Please note that although we endeavour to contact all applicants, due to high volume of CVs received that is not always possible. If you have not been contacted within 72 hours please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion, however we thank you for your interest.
Contempo Recruitment is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86489196