Leading SME based in Staines is seeking an enthusiastic, keen and career focused Finance Assistant for their growing business and team.
The ideal candidate will be early in their finance career with some experience of working in an accounts team and is keen to learn and develop.
The role offers a broad scope of duties, with exposure to the wider finance function. This is a great opportunity to develop and enhance your finance career.
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Query resolution
- Payment run processing
- Direct Debit management/administration
- Journal preparation and posting
- Preparation and processing of inter-group recharges
- Thrives in a complex, growing, multi-site environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong/demonstrable understanding of accounting processes and business requirements
- Experience in a multi-site environment and able to build strong relationships with off-site teams
- Good Excel and IT skills
- Ideally up to 12 months experience + all round accounts experience (including accounts payable)
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.