3D DESIGNER, AGENCY
A talented 3D Designer is needed to join an innovation agency based in a stunning location in Maidenhead SL6. If you are looking for a 3D design role where you can use your creativity and work closely with clients on exciting projects this is the role for you.
This agency may be small in size with a relaxed and friendly working environment, but they are giants in the field and work with some of the world's largest and most recognisable brands worldwide. They work from beautiful converted stables, with a team of creatives, planners, finance and support team members, all of which are experts in the field of product design and packaging. Due to its rural location, you would need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Reporting into the Creative Director the 3D Designer will be creating viable 3-dimensional brand solutions for their clients. The 3D designer will be helping to manage and run big brand projects, delivering the “best” creative, technically viable and commercially feasible solutions. Working with Adobe Creative Suite, SolidWorks, KeyShot (not essential) and Microsoft Office you will be working collaboratively within the creative team to contribute to any phase of client projects. There is an element of the role that will be client facing and you will need to be able to undertake some European and International travel as required.
To Qualify. Whether you call yourself a 3D Designer / Creative Designer / 3D Creative Designer or similar, we don't mind, your CV and Portfolio should demonstrate:
- Experience within an agency delivering creative innovative concepts
- The ability to lead 3D design projects from brief through to concept design and production;
- Adobe CC, Solid Works experience; KeyShot preferable but not essential
- The ability to communicate your concepts verbally, in writing and through freehand sketches;
- Good presentation skills;
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return the 3D Designer can expect to work in a fantastic creative environment, with the full support of an expert team. A great salary and package offered dependent on experience.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Berkshire
- Retail Project / Product Management £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Berkshire