Digital Marketing Executive
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
UP TO £26,000 + BONUS SCHEME
STUDY SUPPORT + QUALIFICATIONS + PROGESSION + FREE PARKING
Get Recruited are currently supporting a leading company who operate within the Media and Entertainment industry. Due to exponential growth, they are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their expanding marketing team.
Working closely with the sales team, you will be responsible for driving content throughout the EMEA, APAC and Latin American regions. Supporting the Deployment team, you will be planning when the games are released across all channels. As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be in charge of optimising new and existing content on the stores through SEO in order to increase sales.
This is a rare opportunity for a creative, dedicated Digital Marketing Executive to join a global organisation, playing a key part in the creation of marketing plans and driving the business forward. If you have experience within Digital Marketing, SEO or Channel Marketing then this is the role for you!
- As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating SEO marketing content for the games, such as descriptions and USP features
- Working closely with the Deployment team in order to launch the games on time
- Updating the Product Tracker to keep on top of where products are within the sign-up to launch process
- Running promotions across the stores through Channel Management
- Reporting on the success of each campaign after it goes live, feeding back to the sales team
- Carrying out market research in order to identify which games are most successful
- Competitor analysis in order to identify new markets to target
- Completing other duties as required
- At least 2 years experience within a Digital Marketing, SEO or Channel Marketing role is essential
- Strong working knowledge of SEO / Search Engine Optimisation, Google Adwords, App Annie or Sensor Tower is desirable, however training will be given
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Up to £26,000 basic salary
- Bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Study support and the opportunity to gain industry qualifications
- The chance to travel and live abroad
- Realistic opportunities to progress
- Pension contribution
- Free parking on site
Shortlisting is taking place for this role, so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.