Learning Support Assistant
We are looking for experienced Learning Support Assistants (LSA) to join an SEN school in Chelmsford. This role will start from September 2019 on a long term basis.
The successful LSA will:
- Support SEN pupils in and out of the classroom
- Assisting the teacher throughout the day
- Supporting small groups and 1:1
The LSA should be able to demonstrate:
- Initiative at all times - being able to show a proactive approach
- Previous experience working with any SEN (desirable but not essential) - some basic knowledge essential
- Strong literacy / numeracy skills
Hours: Monday to Friday working within school hours
Applicants will be contacted soon regarding the position. Please do apply if you would like to commence work from September 2019!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'