Trainee Store Manager
My client are offering an excellent 'fast track' Management role to candidates who are motivated and determined to progress to Managerial status. We are seeking a Trainee Store Manager to work within their independent retail stores predominately around the West Norfolk area but travelling to other branches is required. The view of this role is to progress to a Management role within a year (this can be achieved sooner).
Due to the travelling involved, it is essential applicants have access to their own car and are willing to work Saturdays with a day off in lieu during the week.
£16,000 with guaranteed bonus (first two months whilst training) OTE of £21,000
- Ensuring that personal targets are achieved on a monthly basis
- Using own initiative to find fresh ideas to assist in targets being achieved
- Welcoming walk in customers and assist with their purchases whilst upselling additional services and cross-selling to maximise profit
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service across the companies outlets
- Ordering and booking in of stock as required
- Completing all sales paperwork to a high standard adhering to Data Protection Procedures at all times
- Ensuring the branch is open to the public by 10am
No previous experience is required for this role, candidates with ambition and the willingness to succeed and further their career are ideal.
In return for the right candidates my client is offering a £16,000 basic with a guaranteed bonus for your first 2 months with this potentially rising to £18,000 after 3 months. After this period your salary will rise based on your personal performance. This position is also a role where commission can be earnt, OTE of £21,000 whilst in training, this will rise once again when at Store Manager.
My client provide a very welcoming environment and regularly run company incentives (incl weekends away, sports events and more).
If you wish to be considered for the position, please send your CV to Jemma at OSR Recruitment Services
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.