Accounts Manager - Professional Practice
Greystone Partners is working with an established Chartered Accountancy Practice in their search for a Manager.
Ideally we are seeking someone qualified, or someone who has served in a Manager's position for the 3 years or more.
The role will include:
- Assisting Director / Partner in managing and training a team of accountants at different levels of experience.
- Planning and reviewing account files that are prepared by other team members
- Managing the team workflow and job progress, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Leading weekly team meetings and contributing to management team meetings
- Developing a strong working relationship with clients and maintaining regular communications, both at year end and throughout the year as required
- Preparing Year End accounts, management accounts and tax computations and VAT to a high standard
The ideal person will be able to:
- Up to speed with FRS and a good working knowledge of corporation tax and VAT
- Self motivated
- Manage a team confidently and effectively
- Work well under pressure
- Possess good attention to detail and take pride in their work
- Ideally qualified
- Previous experience in a management position
- A minimum of 5 years experience within an accountancy practice
- Strong working knowledge of MS office and Excel
This is a fantastic practice offering growth and opportunity for all employees. For more information please contact Natalie at Greystone Partners in confidence.