Job Role: Finance Co-ordinator
Division: Mechanical & Electrical
Hours Per Week: 40 (Monday to Friday)
Location: Castleford, West Yorkshire
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th May 2019
Overview of Company:
Sigma are experts at transforming commercial space. With over 20 years’ experience operating in the fast-paced and dynamic retail sector, Sigma provide a true end-to-end service; from store construction and consolidation, to fixture procurement, projects and mechanical & electrical installation.
Ranked in the top 10% of the 2019 Sunday Times International FastTrack 200 awards, we’ve been acknowledged as being one of Britain’s fastest growing private companies.
It’s our people that make us who we are, and we are proud to have some of the most experienced, knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated individuals within our industry, at every level in our business.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our growing, winning team we’d love you to hear from you.
M&E: The function of the M&E Division is to project manage and install energy efficient lighting to various blue-chip clients across the UK.
This role will sit centrally within the M&E team, and have daily interaction with Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Estimators and the Divisional Managing Director. This role is key to keeping the team organised, ensuring compliance to process through the life cycle of a project, and maintaining central tracking of the status of jobs whether live or at tender stage.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to project progression reporting and tracking, timely invoicing and management of purchase orders with customers, KPI performance reporting, cost and budget analysis, ensuring processes are complied with, and implementing new processes where required.
Essential Requirements to be successful in the role:
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong skills around data management and maintenance (internal job tracker)
- Skills to support weekly reporting to various internal departments
- Strong time management to ensure key daily, weekly and monthly timelines are met
- Cost analysis and accountability
- Organisation to support timely invoicing and purchase order management with customers
- Intermediate User of Excel
- Manage and prioritise own workload
- Accountability for own outputs
- 23 days holiday plus stats (increasing with service to a maximum of 25 days)
- Pension Contribution
- Free Car Parking
- Mobile phone allowance
- ability to participate in the Cycle to Work Scheme (post probation period)
Opportunity to be involved with:
- Group Colleague Board
- Quarterly Corporate Events/Charity Involvement
Sigma is committed to providing Career Progression Opportunities, via a range of Training & Development.