Assistant Category Manager
Assistant Category Manager Needed
Your new company
A chance to work for a large, continuously growing photographic Retailing company, they provide world class training and the chance to grow within the company.
Your new role
To provide both category management support and financial administrative support to the Commercial team, whilst managing a small number of categories, achieving sales, net margin and rebate budgets.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a finance role, or a retail administration role an advantage
- Attention to detail with an absolutely eye for accuracy a must
- Highly numerate with a methodical approach to work
- A team player who can 'multi task', is self motivated, organised and has the ability to deliver to tight deadlines Excellent relationship building skills - realises the value of maintaining good working relationships with key contacts
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup's) essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.