Finance and Operations Director
Do you want to have an impact not just within Finance but across a business as a whole? Are you looking for a growing company with a large international presence?
This position will be a great role to combine your technical finance skills and more commercial operational strengths.
This is an opportunity to work across multiple strands within a business, creating a critical bridge between front office and finance. As a key member of the management team, you will be intrinsic to the plans for business growth and play a key role with the expansion of offices overseas.
You will oversee teams in finance, systems, contract and compliance. You will be responsible for producing first-class data management information and sales-based information. Naturally you will be looking after Finance duties such as, forecasting, sales budgets, margin reporting, financial accounting and board reporting.
What you need:
- Previous experience working within a recruitment company is essential - ideally with an international presence.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent
- Confident liaising with board members and talking numbers with managing directors/head of divisions
- Comfortable working in a very sales focused environment
- Previous experience running implementation projects, IR35 and GDPR
- Ability to work in a changing environment, adapt and add value
This is a high priority role!