Production Accountant - Television
A top indie TV production company as looking for an experienced Production Accountant to support the Senior Production Accountant with some high profile entertainment shows. The programme will cover a variety of formats to suit different markets and requires an individual who ideally has exposure to international programming.
To be suitable you will need to have extensive TV production accounting experience and be able to hit the ground running.
- Support the Senior Production Accountant with all production accounting duties
- Manage the cost accounts and reports including dealing with supplier invoices
- Control all production expenditure by coding and managing authorisation of invoices, expense, credit cards, cheque requisitions and petty cash
- Control and reconcile all production petty cash
- Manage the FX and ensure reconciliation and adequate provision is made
- Prepare bi-monthly payment runs
- Complex reconciliations and analysis;
- Prior experience of working as a production accountant within Television is essential, ideally large budget factual/ entertainment productions
- Experience of Excel is a prerequisite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to guide and influence colleagues of all seniority
- Resilient, flexible and adaptable in your approach to work
- Understand creative output and how this is financially supported
- Quick thinker and able to make decisions that are viable to the business
- Experience using PMI would be advantageous.