1st Line Support Specialist
Have you tried turning it off and on again???
If you’re an IT Specialist, you know what I’m talking about!
I’m recruiting for a business in the Leisure industry.
They have multiple sites across Blackpool and surrounding areas.
The business is looking to employ a 1st Line Support Specialist to join their IT department.
Duties will include: -
- Resolving identified technical problems
- IT support via telephone, e-mail, remote and in person across the Lancashire area
- General maintenance and support for equipment and software
- Maintenance and ownership of the IT Department’s Asset Inventory and stock control systems
- Keep detailed accurate records of hardware, software and of support requests and actions taken using the IT Department’s Help Desk software
- Support staff in the appropriate use of IT equipment
- Tasks that will promote the use of IT across the company including training staff
Job Title: 1st Line Support Specialist
Salary: £22,000 - £29,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
* For field visits, use of own car is required, mileage is reimbursed at 45 pence per mile
I’m looking for an applicant with at least 2 years’ experience of providing technical support for servers and / or desktop end users. You must be comfortable using IT and picking up new IT skills…a problem solver with an understanding that the issue might be simple for you to fix but may not be for other people that work in the business!
If this sounds interesting, please apply or contact Panache at Landers Recruitment