Senior Accountant - Finchley
Senior Accountant in Finchley
Insite Public Practice Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join an established, growing & dynamic 5 Partner Practice, with a team of 20+ based in the heart of Finchley. This role would suit someone who is currently working as a Senior Accountant or even someone who is looking to step into a Senior role, who has immediate experience in accounts from start to finish.
This client offers a flexible environment and this role will give someone the option to gain exposure in multi-million turnovers.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant in Finchley
- Accounts preparation for a prestigious portfolio of clients across many sectors
- Providing Bookkeeping, Management Accounts and Accounting services to a wide portfolio of clients
- Preparing accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparing management accounts and VAT returns
- Producing draft accounts
- Attending client visits and building client relationships
The ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant Finchley
- 3-4 years experience in UK Practice(must have!)
- Experience in a accounts focused role
- Must be working in an Accountancy Practice
- Focused, dynamic and can work on own accord
- Positive, bubbly & adaptable
- Competent with various software's
What's on offer?
Up to £45,000 for the right candidate.
If this role isn't quite right for you, however you know someone who is looking & would suit this role - we offer a fantastic referral system if your referral is successfully placed!
****Please only apply for this position if you are currently working in an Accountancy Practice****