Our client, a leading multinational B2B business is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team due to internal promotion.
- Establish short and long-term strategic plans and programs, resulting in optimal growth, sales and profits
- Develop innovative strategies in response to customer needs and changes in market and business priorities
- Align with Corporate Accounts team to drive customer-specific value propositions and programs aligned with an Enterprise Selling, cross-divisional approach
- Assist market leaders in market expansion related activities such as market analysis, market entry strategies, etc.
- Participate in ongoing customer interactions that contribute to business insights and results, and train team on Voice of the Customer techniques and toolbox
- Identify and capture customer problems and opportunities and leverage to develop and implement solutions
- Demonstrate and communicate the proven financial value of programs to organization and customers
- Develop and review multi-year, and annual market segment Business Plans that leverage multiple sources of growth to achieve division and functional objectives
- Lead and develop high performing team, including ongoing performance feedback and coaching, setting objectives and development plans, training, annual performance appraisals to ensure associate development and the attainment of operating objectives
- Develop and nurture quality partnerships between and across all divisions, and utilize those relationships to obtain new business, exchange leads, coordinate sales to national accounts and solve problems
- Extensive professional/marketing experience
- Proven experience in developing a marketing strategy and building a strong marketing team
- MBA in Marketing or equivalent experience
- A solid background in business-to-business marketing
- Ability to relate to influential people and complex organizational structures
- Ability to develop and implement a national marketing program
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work across virtual teams, multiple cultures and languages
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.