Reporting to the Financial controller and managing a team of 2 staff you will be responsible for the following duties:
- process daily bank transactions and reconcile all bank statements and their control accounts.
- check and process purchase invoices though the company's ERP system.
- ensure all supplier statements are reconciled and payments are made to agreed timescales
- process selected financial journals as part of the month end process.
- reconcile key financial control accounts on a monthly basis as part of the reporting cycle.
- process monthly PAYE returns and payments.
- prepare quarterly VAT returns.
- accountable for company stock accounting
- liaise with operational teams, providing feedback on issues and information as required.
This is a small finance department that works closely together. The successful applicant needs to integrate well with the team.
Good excel skills and data analysis are required. The company may also consider taking on costs of relevant training you are currently studying.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy