Sheridan Maine is working in partnership with a prestigious business based on the outskirts of Christchurch who is recruiting for a Group Accountant to join the established team.
This is a newly created role and key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation for the statutory account for the group in accordance with IFRS and for subsidiaries in compliance with UK GAAP
• Drafting of reports and board memos for the group
• Accounting for investment management
• Fund Accounting for the Trusts
• Balance Sheet preparation and review
• Corporate and personal tax
• Monthly review of accounting at entity level
The ideal candidate will be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified with previous experience in Group or Trust Accounting. You will be comfortable speaking to senior members of staff and have strong IT skills including Excel to an advanced level. Previous use of Xero would be an advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.