Our client, a successful manufacturing business with a long standing history are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious Finance Manager to help and support them achieve their ambitious growth plan.
Working closely with the directors of the business your role will be to manage the company finances effectively and efficiently to produce timely and accurate management information on a monthly basis. With the support of a small and dedicated team you will be responsible for
- Timely production of the monthly management accounts
- Managing the company cash flow
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Reviewing the P&L and Balance sheet
- Ad hoc reports for senior management as required
- Overseeing the purchase ledger and sales ledger
- Management of the company payroll
This is an excellent role for a hands on accountant looking for full autonomy within a supportive setting. You will be a confident self-starter who can demonstrate hands on practical finance experience. The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified and ideally studying towards their CIMA/ACCA qualification. For the right candidate - someone who is always striving for best practice, a study support package is on offer. This role is ideally suited to a management accountant looking for a step up or an experienced company accountant/finance manager looking for an autonomous position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86477260