SEN Teaching Assistant
**SEN Teaching Assistant**
Our Special Educational Needs Schools in North Staffordshire are currently looking for SEN Teaching Assistants!
Are you a qualified, passionate, and driven SEN Teaching Assistant, with a commitment to supporting students with PMLD, SLD, or ASD? If you are able to offer strong student support, effectively manage behaviour, and engage students in their own learning, we want to hear from you!
What we can offer:
- Generous rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns at your fingertips
- Friendly and approachable consultants, with your best interests at heart
- Access to our 'Refer a Friend' scheme
- A dedicated SEND consultant
What we need from you:
- Suitable Teaching Assistant, SEND, or Learning Support qualifications
- Experience supporting students on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Commitment to supporting SEND students to partake effectively in learning
- Dedication and resilience
- Ability to take initiative and use innovative methods in the classroom
What do our staff say about us?
- 'Such an enjoyable experience!'
- 'Professional and helpful'
- 'I have worked for several teaching agencies in the past, but this is the first time that I have felt like more than just a number!'
Does this all sound like you? Send your CV over to us or give us a call on 01782 444058!
Is this role not what you're looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!