Primary Class Teacher in Luton
Primary Class Teacher starting in September
Paid to Scale
Free CPD and Constant support with interviewing and teaching
Primary class Teacher
- Legal right to work in the UK
- UK QTS is essential
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Primary Education trained
- Excellent Key Stage 2 curriculum knowledge
About the role and School description
A lovely Catholic Primary school in Bedfordshire are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their large, friendly, personal, happy school. The school recognise all children as individuals and create bespoke curriculum and extra curriculum to offer all children the chance to explore the world of learning. They want all children to be excited about learning and gain confidence, be responsible and find their voice.
- Have the ability to inspire and motivate young children
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Be patient and dedicated to manage classes and behaviour
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Have a creative imagination
Applications from experienced Primary Class Teachers and newly qualified Primary Teachers are welcome.
If you are looking for a new and exciting job with a school that can offer fantastic training and a supportive senior leadership team then please send your CV to or call Sarah Darling on
or click apply below.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.