ITU Nurse - Romford, Essex
For a role based in Romford, Essex and surrounding areas requires a band 5 & 6, ITU/CCU Nurse to work for a NHS Trust on a full time, part time or adhoc basis.
Shift pattern available for a long day or night shifts in a regular basis.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid NMC pin
- Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
- Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
- Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
- Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
- Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
- Referral scheme
- Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
[... Click Apply...]