Senior Pension Fund Accountant
Senior Pension Fund Accountant based in Reading.
Your new company
My client is a pensions company based in Central Reading, who are looking for an experienced Pension Fund Accountant to join their growing team. The office is easily accessible by public transport, and is an open and friendly environment. My client is happy to look at Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE candidates for this position.
Your new role
- Preparing a portfolio of client accounts to a high level of industry specific compliance.
- Report on accounts-in -progress until completion.
- Agree timetables and deadlines with Account Managers and Auditors for the Trustee Report.
- Peer reviews
- Manage take-on process for all new pension schemes
- Mentoring Accountants to make sure they are up to date with legislative changes
- Manage the integrity of underlying transactions, documentary support, compilation and maintenance of a portfolio of scheme accounts
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have experience working in a similar pensions based role
- Strong awareness of investment accounting
- Knowledge of New Sorp
- Strong teamwork and project management skills
- Ability to self assess and review work of peers
- Experience in investment or treasury accounting desirable
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86473068