A dynamic and ambitious professional services firm based in central Brighton have created a new role of Financial Controller to support and work closely with the CFO.
As the business grows then so will your role. As you further develop your technical accounting skills working with an experienced and entrepreneurial leadership team, your exposure to the wider commercial activities and growth plans will blend nicely with the role.
The firm are at the start of an exciting journey and you'll certainly have a role to play. A job description will be available to all shortlisted candidates but the application process will go way beyond your accounting skills and the experience you can bring to the table.
- Professionally qualified ACA or ACCA
- You've already your first move from practice to industry or perhaps experienced a secondment
- A commercial finance background will be considered
- Keen to develop your business and commercial skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicating effectively with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Comfortable working in a role and environment not limited by boundaries
- Demonstrate initiative with a forward facing and flexible approach
This organisation is continually evolving and it's a great time to join.
Harvey John is the sole agent sourcing this vacancy with the process managed by David Waddell.
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.