Power BI Developer
Power BI Developer – PowerBI, Power BI, SSRS, SQL, Finance & Operations, BI Developer, Report Developer, PowerApps, Flow, Azure, Dynamics365, VBA, D365, D365FO, VSTS, DevOps – London - £50-55k per annum
Seeking a Power BI Developer for our high profile client. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of developing reports using Power BI coupled with advanced Excel skills.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of developing reports using Power BI
- Very good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations database and associated technologies
- Adept at applying logical techniques and integrating ad hoc data sources
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Focused on achievement of deliverables to the highest quality in a pressured environment
- Advanced Excel skills, preferably including VBA
- Expertise with technologies such as SSRS/SSIS
- Experience with Microsoft PowerApps, Flow and SSIS/Azure Integration Services is desirable
- Champion and drive adoption of Power BI within the business
- Manage the documentation, design and development of Finance reports, engaging with key stakeholders to understand and translate business needs utilising PowerBI/SQL/Excel and other reporting technologies
- Design reports and dashboards with modern approaches
- Use SQL and other data sources for Power BI reports in both cloud and on-premise infrastructure, so familiarity with these is highly desirable
- Assist the Technical Architect with the design and architecture of the BI environment
Candidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients’ requirements and our candidates’ skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: .