Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner looking for a change?
Are you interested in planning your own working week?
I am working with a nursery in Bury which is part of a large nursery group who require a nursery nurse to cover ad hoc shifts.
This would be a flexible role where shifts would be booked a week in advance in accordance with the nursery requirements.
There are also chances to work across various settings within the group to get your foot in the door for potential temp to perm opportunities.
- Friendly practitioner team.
- Supportive management team.
- Surrounded by individuals who are passionate about childcare.
- On site parking.
- Flexibility to pick up shifts as and when.
- Working predominantly in Bury with the opportunity to pick up work in other settings in a similar area covering shifts as and when required.
- Being a key member of the team and communicating at all times.
- Adhering to direction from Room Leaders.
- Maintaining a safe and stimulating environment for children.
- Conducting and planning activities in line with EYFS.
- Preparing and assisting with meal and snack times.
- Level 3 qualification or above in childcare.
- Experience working in nurseries.
- DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this if not.
- Referees willing to provide references for you.
Does this sound like something you would like to be a part of?
If this is the ideal role for you, get in touch today!
Please call Holly today on 01925 594203 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86474685