Junior Accountant, Beaconsfield
£20,000 - £24,000 plus benefits
Our client, a well-established medium size accountancy firm, is looking to source a Junior Accountant for their supportive, close-knit team. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual with some finance experience who is looking to enhance their career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Bookkeeping for clients (including bank reconciliations)
- Processing sales and purchase invoices through the system
- Balance sheet reconciliations for clients
- Submitting VAT returns in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing and confirming client payment runs
- Preparing schedules for balance sheet and P&L accounts for yearend
- Setting up and transferring clients onto new accounting systems (Xero/QuickBooks)
- Training clients on new accounting systems
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
The successful candidate will be studying towards their AAT (or other accounting qualification) and have experience working within an accounting firm. You will ideally have experience using systems such as Xero and QuickBooks and be a confident user of Excel. From an interpersonal perspective, you will be a strong communicator, confident liaising directly with clients and internal team members. You will be driven to succeed and have ambitions to become a Qualified Accountant in the future. This is an organisation that will genuinely support you through this and provide unrivalled learning opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86485406