UX Designer - £55.000, Chester/Liverpool/Worcester
UX Designer - £55,000 Chester/Worcester/Liverpool
- 2 days remote working available
I'm working with a business who have an enviable client list and work with some of the largest datasets in the market.
The Digital Team is a specialist function that supports and delivers best in class digital marketing activities across the business. These solutions and experiences operate across website, email and social media and paid advertising. Using innovative technologies, you will be part of a team who continually improve customer and user experience to drive maximum brand engagement and lead generation for the business.
As a Designer positioned within the User Experience team you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a group wide design system and identity for products covering the full portfolio of products and business units. You will be an integral part of the process of innovation and product design within the company and help to establish the design principles, user interface elements and design identity that will carry the product range forward.
What you will do
- Manage, implement and enhance the visual style across all media
- Move new product designs and enhancements from the journey mapping and prototyping stage to fully designed and styled packages ready to be implemented
- Work Closely with the design and technology teams to maintain brand alignment and identity
- Clearly communicate design intent to other teams, including handover of design product to engineering, and ensure design principles are followed in product delivery
- Maintain a dynamic style guide, with fully implemented styles and layout to be consumed by front end engineers across the group
- Establish, implement and maintain a design system, and apply this to a full component library available for consumption by the rest of the group
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
- Proven graphic design experience for the web and other media
- Experience in product design and the creation and development of new concepts
- Worked as part of an agile delivery team
- Knowledge of accessibility and usability concerns within web and other design
- Proficient in Adobe suite of software (Photoshop, Illustrator etc)
- Use of sketch, prototyping software (such as Axure)
- Web development skills in HTML, CSS
- Preferable knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS etc)
- Accurate estimation of time and budgets
- Ability to communicate the intent of designs and work with other team members across disciplines to ensure style guide and principles are correctly implemented.
If this role sounds of interest or if you have any questions, please contact or call .