Are you a pro at turning play dough into sculptures?
Can you recite The Gruffalo without needing to read the book?
Do you love to go on magical adventures?
If you have answered yes to the above then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for someone special to join our Clapham Day Nursery based in Clapham. This special someone will have a minimum of Level 3 in early years and will feel passionately towards the childcare industry.
This is a full time position, working with children from 3 months up to 5 years. For this role you will also be offered...
- Excellent training and development - we have in house training programmes to invest in your career and progress you within Bright Horizons
- A caring and exciting place to work where no two days are the same
- Up to £1000* Refer a Friend!
At Bright Horizons, we dedicate our time to appreciating our employees where everyone receives treats, coupons, free meals and so much more!
- Have a warm, smiling face which makes every child feel special and safe
- The ability to pull perfect impersonations of what our children request
- Able to drink numerous cups of imaginary tea
As a Room Leader, some of your duties may include...
- Distributing warm hugs where required
- Rapidly counting the heads of numerous, moving small people
- Reading 10 page stories which are upside down and with at least 3 interruptions
- Having lots of fun in the work place... laughter is key!
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.