Retail Assistant Manager
Retail Assistant Manager - Cribbs Causeway
£17,000 - £20,000 + Personal Commission
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for an Assistant Manager opportunity in Bristol. This stylish brand is known internationally, have a strong client base to include celebrities and have more plans for growth throughout the UK. This role would suit an experienced Senior Supervisor who is keen to progress or an Assistant Manager ready for a new challenge
As Retail Supervisor you will be accountable for:
* Managing personal customer service and selling.
* Managing people, training and coaching.
* Striving to achieve sales targets and kpi's.
* Making commercial decisions and overseeing visual merchandising.
* Driving retail and operational standards.
* Being aware of trade reports, competitor analysis and fashion trends.
* Building relationships with head office and your store manager.
We are looking for a well presented, fashion forward manager with experience in all of the above. This role would suit an existing Supervisor, Floor Manager, Department Manager or Assistant Manager seeking career progression. On offer is the chance to work with an international brand and be part of the recent developments. Experience is essential in premium/luxury fashion, accessories, jewellery, watches, footwear or beauty.
The salary will be between £17,000 - £20,000 dependant on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus and generous product allowance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86375872