“Pastoral care is a strength of the school. Pupils report that they feel safe, well supported and
“The recently appointed interim headteacher leads the school well, with unwavering determination”.
REED Education are working in partnership with a large Secondary School in Northamptonshire in their search for a teacher of Science to start in September 2019.
Our School are happy to accept applications from Biology, Physics and Chemistry teachers including NQT’s and more experienced teachers. You will be joining a hard-working and progressive department who are looking for a dedicated subject specialist.
Our school is commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Daventry, Kettering and Banbury.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have the ability to teach at least one Science subject from Year 7 upwards
• Be passionate about their subject areas and a good role model to students
• Be comfortable teaching in Key Stage 5 if required
• Be innovative and have a strong classroom presence
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team of specialist teachers
The School will support the appointed teacher through an excellent Head Teacher and a strong leadership team, therefore the right candidate will be given all of the tools to succeed in an exciting teaching environment.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Matt Payne on or at .