Qualified Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant
Competitive Salary + Bens
CPI Selection Finance have been engaged on a retained and exclusive basis with The Samworth Brothers Group to recruit a Qualified Senior Management Accountant for the Walker Charnwood Bakery, who are part of the Group.
The Samworth Brothers Group are a long established and successful chilled Food Manufacturer and market leader, supplying cold pies to the majority of the Major Retailers.
They have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a keen, enthusiastic and dynamic Senior Management Accountant to join the team.
- A bright individual with energy, confidence, initiative, drive and the ability to work at pace in a fast-moving environment.
- Highly numerate, with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience of managing and developing teams.
- Background in a Manufacturing and / or FMCG business.
- Be able to demonstrate expertise in all aspects of manufacturing finance.
- Demonstrates ability to influence others at all levels in the business and has experience in the delivery of business improvement projects.
- Strong accounting and Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate confidently at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate forward thinking, planning and organisational skills.
- Fully Qualified in a Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA/CIMA etc.), with at least 4 years Post Qualified experience.
- Able to persuade and influence others across all functions of the business.
- Self-motivated and flexible individual who is a strong team player, strong business patterning skills.
- Overall, responsibility for the accuracy and production of sites weekly profit & loss accounts and management information.
- Overall, responsibility for the accuracy and production of the sites daily, weekly, and monthly operational performance measures, including material variances and labour efficiency.
- Overall, responsibility for providing the business with informative and accurate information to aid commercial and production decision making.
- Responsibility for Management Accountant & Assistant Management Accountant
- To provide full support to the Finance Director, including business improvement projects and ad hoc requests.
- Continually reviewing business processes to ensure effective and efficient control.
- Drive improvements in reporting the business operational performance
- Maintain a strong working relationship with the Finance Director, Senior Leadership Team and Operations Team.
SALARY & BENEFITS
The salary will be dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits that include 24 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension scheme (matched up to 7%), annual profit scheme bonus, healthcare (after 1 years’ service), CDP & Training, childcare vouchers, on-site fitness suite on-site parking and a subsidised restaurant.
The Group encourage a culture of opportunity and learning where employees can gain skills and qualifications to achieve their full potential.
Interviews will be held during May & early June. For further information please call Anneka Wilkins on / or email
PLEASE NOTE THAT CPI FINANCE ARE ENGAGED ON AN EXCLUSIVE & RETAINED BASIS AND ALL THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO CPI FINANCE