Nursery Teacher in Worcester Park
Nursery Teacher Starting July
Excellent rates of pay
Free CPD and Constant support with interviewing
I am looking for a qualified Nursery Teacher for a full time role in a Nursery located in Worcester Park. As a Nursery Teacher you will be accountable for the wellbeing of small children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning:
- Exclusive roles
- DBS and Nursery application support
- Free career advice
- Refer a friend scheme - £250 per referral*
- CV writing support and guidance
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right role
To apply you must have the following
- Expert knowledge of the EYFS Early Years Foundation Stage)
- Prior experience as a Teacher in a Nursery setting or equivalent is essential
- Flexible and able to work nursey hours
- Be able to work with children of all abilities
- Have an up to date DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Have up to date, professional, childcare related references covering the last two years
If you have all of the above, then please apply for this fantastic position.
*Recommend a friends bonus will be paid once the referral has worked for 20 days
If this is you and you are looking for a new rewarding role, I want to hear from you TODAY! Please contact Sarah Darling on
and submit your CV today to: .
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service