Are you a teacher of Maths? Are you looking for a new job in September?
A small secondary school in North Derby are looking to recruit a hardworking, creative and enthusiastic Maths teacher to join a committed, forward thinking Maths department. This job is full time and will start on 2nd September 2019 on an on going basis and a permanent job will be offered for the right candidate.
The successful candidate:
- Must be able to teach across the full age and ability range from key stage 3 to key stage 4
- Must have strong subject knowledge
- Will have high expectations for students
- Will promote good progress and outcomes by students
*** Salary/weekly pay is dependant on your experience. Teaching Personnel offer WEEKLY PAY and do not use umbrella companies to process your payment ***
We can offer you:
- Choice and Variety - giving you a range of roles and job opportunities to choose from
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
- TP Tokens - supporting national children and education charities through your direction
In order to work for Teaching Personnel and clear our vetting process, you must have a Child Workforce DBS subscribed to the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided should you need to apply for a new check, at a standard cost of £44, plus an annual subscription fee of £13 for the Update Service.
Please apply via the link below or call Siobhan Pearson in the East Midlands Secondary office on for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.