Our client is an established, market-leading and fast-growing managed service company, seeking a dynamic, intelligent, highly driven and commercially focussed Finance Director / CFO to support the CEO with their ambitious growth agenda.
- Develop and control the full suite of financial reporting, management accounting, financial analysis and commentary, budgeting, forecasting, and long-term business planning
- Management of CapEx, cashflow, and investments
- Implementation and continued development of controls, compliance and risk management
- Build and maintain key external stakeholder relationships
- Develop the commercial and operational strategy of the business
- Contract evaluation and negotiation
- Management of group reporting
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, experienced at FD level, with a proven track record in fast-growth SME environments. You will be a hands-on, ambitious, energetic and innovative self-starter, used to working in small teams and with the ability to engage at all levels of the business. You will be able to get into the detail whilst also seeing the bigger picture, and will be able to work well and thrive in an agile and entrepreneurial environment whilst also being confident and have the gravitas to manage larger Group expectations.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86487177