Digital Communications Lead
Digital Communications Lead - 6 Month Contract - Financial Services Company - £450 Per Day Ltd
Your new company
You will be working for one of the world's largest international financial services companies.
Your new role
You will have overall responsibility of the development, management and maintenance of the company's new intranet site and their external facing websites. You will develop and lead digital communications strategy including delivering campaigns across PPC, SEM, affiliate, display and paid social channels. You will leverage the company's digital assets to promote the brand and encourage engagement while ensuring that the digital design is impactful and has a visually compelling end-user experience. You will work with external agencies on the intranet site, website, CMS improvements and digital campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will have the following competencies:
- Experience in branding, marketing, digital and corporate communications
- Budgeting/ project planning
- CMS systems
- Cross browser/ platform optimisation
- Web design and UX best practice
- IA development - personas/ card sorting/ user research/ user journeys
- Experience of working in financial services
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a day rate of £450 LTD.