Bilingual Accounts Payable Clerk - German/English
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a German speaking Accounts Payable Assistant to join a Global company based in Wolverhampton. With a low staff-turnover the company offer good opportunity for progression and a collaborative, welcoming working environment.
Hours of work are 8AM - 4PM, Monday to Friday and the location benefits from on-site parking and good public transport links.
Your role as Accounts Payable Assistant is to be responsible for the timely & accurate processing of supplier invoices for multiple company entities.
- Processing high volumes (100+ daily) of supplier invoices (multi-currency)
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation and query resolution
- Auditing employee expenses via Concur
- Ad hoc duties as requested
Experience & Attributes Sought:
- Fluent German Speaking
- Experience of in working in a similar role, where high volumes of invoices are processed daily
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office & accurate data entry skills
- Experience of building strong working relationships both internally and externally
- SAP/ERP Knowledge highly advantageous
- Specific academic qualifications are not viewed as a necessity - common sense and proven ability are more important
Closing date is 14th June 2019
To Apply please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to us
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future