Evolve-360 is currently recruiting for a Finance Lead to join an early stage - high growth tech start up. They have developed market leading AI smart technology in the form of an App to support personal finances. They have nearly raised £2 million in seed funding so it is a really exciting time to join and support their impressive growth plans.
As The Finance Lead reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for managing the finances of the business on a day-to-day basis covering all aspects of financial management and control
- Day-to-day financial management
- Preparation of month end accounts and tax returns (PAYE, VAT, corporation tax)
- Financial reporting: monthly, quarterly, annually P&L, balance sheet, cashflow and notes to the financial statements
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Budget analysis & forecasting
- Ensuring we have solid financial control e.g. cash flow monitoring
- Provide regular metrics to senior management e.g. Insights, Performance benchmarking
- Contribute to company financial strategy and decision making process
- Generating financial scenarios to support decision making e.g. stress scenarios, modelling to support capital raising
- System and process design
- Develop scalable systems / controls e.g. Payroll, VAT returns, R&D Rebates, Reconciliation, Expenses etc.
Ideally you will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified with superior analytical and problem-solving skills. Previous financial experience gained within a startup that has scaled would also be desirable.
This is a high commercial, strategic role providing financial control, metrics/MI and implementing new systems and designing processes.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.