Impact Teachers is currently supporting a well-established Academy in Luton recruit for September. An Art Teacher is required to teach KS3 and KS4 from September 2019.
Interviews will take place in person or over skype, so internationally trained teachers are welcome to apply. Successful candidates will be supported with a developed induction programme to support transitions in teaching in the UK.
About the school:
- A coeducational mainstream academy currently supporting close to 1400 student aged 11-18
- Situated in the hub of Bedfordshire with quick airport and London city links
- The academy has effective leadership and the senior team has created a strong shared ethos that positively enhances every area of academy life
- There are state of the art facilities, providing students the opportunities to develop their interests and skills in a wide range of areas.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in correspondence to the KS3 and KS4 UK Art curriculum;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress;
- Liaising with staff, students, and guardians to ensure learning success;
- Attendance and participation in various CPD and staff briefings.
To be considered for the role of Art Teacher in Luton, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Relevant qualifications and experience.
If this seems like the perfect role for you, apply today! Contact Impact Teachers now!
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.