“In the sixth form, students’ progress is improving. Students are well prepared for their
“The new executive principal has an accurate understanding of the school’s strengths and weaknesses. He has introduced strategies to challenge poor pupil behaviour and improve the quality of teaching”.
REED Education are working in partnership with a School near Corby in their search for a History Teacher to start in September 2019. Applications are welcome from NQT’s and more experienced teachers.
Planning and marking will be required and the School require a confident teacher who can hit the ground running.
Our school is commutable from Leighton Buzzard, Milton Keynes, Dunstable, Aylesbury and Buckingham.
This is a progressive School with an impressive record of improving exam results in recent years.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have the ability to teach History from Year 7 upwards
• Be passionate about their subject areas and a good role model to students
• Be comfortable teaching in Key Stage 5 if required
• Be innovative and have a strong classroom presence
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team of specialist teachers
The School will support the appointed teacher through an excellent Head Teacher, therefore the right candidate will be given all of the tools to succeed in an exciting teaching environment.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Matt Payne on or at .