GEOGRAPHY TEACHER - SEPTEMBER
“The Head has built strong relationships with staff and governors so that you have a cohesive team ready to take on new initiatives to support your pupils”.
“Pupils generally behave well in lessons and follow instructions when asked”
REED Education are working in partnership with a large Secondary School in Milton Keynes in their search for a Geography Teacher to start in September 2019. Our School will welcome applications from NQT’s and more experienced teachers
Planning and marking will be required and the School are happy to accept applications from NQT’s and more experienced teachers. You will be joining a hard-working and progressive department who are looking for a dedicated subject specialist.
Our school is commutable from Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Buckingham, Bedford, and Northampton.
The successful candidate will: -
• Have the ability to teach Geography from Year 7 upwards
• Be passionate about their subject areas and a good role model to students
• Be comfortable teaching in Key Stage 5 if required
• Be innovative and have a strong classroom presence
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a team of specialist teachers
The School will support the appointed teacher through an excellent Head Teacher and a strong leadership team, therefore the right candidate will be given all of the tools to succeed in an exciting teaching environment.
If you are interested and available, or would like an informal chat about this position, please contact Matt Payne on or at .